iLEAP Club Program
"Public Speaking and Leadership Club" - Children and Youth Program
iLEAP Club unlocks the potential of children so they can achieve more on their own. It allows children of ages from 6-16 (from Grade 1 to Grade 11) to build valuable “Public Speaking and Leadership Skills” to have a richer, and more successful future. iLEAP Club is a place where children are motivated to achieve more by gaining a sense of accomplishment that fosters further achievement, driving them to perform at their highest potential.
Attend iLEAP Program to learn how to:
- Deal effectively with bullying, and anxiety.
- Discover inner leader.
- Boost self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Achieve better grades and better report card.
- Build a solid foundation for the future.
- Give and receive valuable and actionable feedback.
- Clearly and concisely articulate your message.
- Persuade others to support your ideas.
- Manage your presence and maintain composure in stressful circumstances.
iLEAP Club members meet bi-weekly to improve their "iLEAP" skills through various interactive programs.
An iLEAP Club's Member Pledge:
Members pledge to:
- Uphold the values of the club
- Help the club maintain a positive, supportive and friendly environment
- Treat members with respect and courtesy
- Maintain a higher level of honesty and ethical standards
- Encourage fellow members to become more successful
iLEAP Club Core Values:
- Enjoyable and Engaging Environment
- Positive & Constructive Evaluation
- Supportive and Shared Learning
- Rewarding and Enriching Experience
- Passion for Success & Personal Growth
7 Core Areas:
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Personal Development Skills
- Professional Development Skills
- Entrepreneur & Innovation Skills
- Emerging Technologies Skills
- Study & Language Skills
112 Soft Skills from 7 Core Areas Your Child Will Learn:
Public Speaking Skills
Time Management Skills
Note Taking Skills
Thinking on Feet Skills
Story & Joke Telling Skills
How to give Feedback Skills
Money Management Skills
Healthy Living Skills
Social Responsibility Skills
Environmental Responsibility Skills
Innovations Skills & Interpersonal Skills
Critical & Creative Thinking Skills
Empower Your Child with Essential Life Skills.